🦊 Firefox Bookmarks
We've added support for searching your Firefox bookmarks via the "Search Browser Bookmarks" extension. In addition to Chrome, Brave and Safari, you can now enable Firefox in the extension preferences and choose your profile in case you use multiple different ones.
- Window management: Added new commands to rescale the focused window to fourth, three fourths and sixth of the screen.
- Linear: Added a new action Copy Branch Name for an issue.
- Bookmarks: Support for Firefox bookmarks and multi-depth folder search on all browsers.
- Clipboard History: Added Quick Look to files and images.
- File Search: Toggle Quick Look when pressing
- File Search: Added
⌘ Yas a secondary keyboard shortcut to toggle Quick Look.
- Root Search: When you have multiple apps with the same name in different paths, we now show more context information about the application location in the subtitle.
- Root Search: Added ability to hide individual applications in Preferences > Extensions > Apps (the checkbox was previously disabled).
- Linear: The Archive action has been updated to Delete.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Empty Trash command to not work in some cases
- Fixed a crash when "Macintosh HD" was added to the Spotlight privacy list and filesystem-based indexing was activated in Raycast Preferences > Advanced
- Fixed searches in Clipboard History when using SQLite wildcards (i.e.
- Fixed a misalignment where windows didn't respect the preferred gap.
- Fixed a crash when selecting events in the "My Schedule" command that was caused by invalid emails of participants.
- Fixed an issue where newly created reminders have empty notes.
- Ignore malformed browser bookmark entries, letting the bookmark parsing process continue.
- Fixed an issue that would cause scripts from nested directories to appear in Raycast on changes