v1.50.0April 28, 2023
💫 Quick AI Beta
Need a quick answer? Quick AI is here to help! Just open Raycast, type your question, and press
Tab to get the response. Whether it’s a programming question, content iteration or dinner suggestion - it’s all just a
- AI Command Deeplinks: Launch any AI command from outside of Raycast using Deeplinks:
raycast://ai-command/<slugified-command-name>. Learn more in the manual.
- Markdown Tables are now properly supported everywhere.
- Markdown: Code blocks now support syntax highlighting.
- AI Chat: Opens now in the resizable, floating window by default. AI Commands open in the Quick AI View. Pro tip: Set a hotkey to toggle the AI Chat via Settings -> Extensions -> Raycast AI -> AI Chat.
- AI Chat: Code blocks now have a “copy” button in the top-right corner.
- The default search scope for apps from Parallels VMs can now be removed (Preferences > Extensions > Applications > Search Scope).
- Grids: You can use
⇧+ arrows left and right to move cursor in search bar
- Window Management: Added
Top Center Two Thirdscommand
- Window Management:
Center Halfcommand now cycles between center 1/2, 1/3 and 2/3 widths.
- Fixed an issue with “Always show events in menu bar” and back-to-back events, which would cause the earlier event to be displayed right up until the second event started.
- Fixed an issue with
My Schedule's “Next up” time formatting that would say
in 115 minutesinstead of
in 1 hour, 55 minutes.
- Fixed an issue that prevented AI Commands like
Fix Spelling and Grammarcouldn’t be favorited in the Root Search.
- Fixed missing drafts for the
Create AI Command.