A convenient way to launch any command inside Raycast from an URL scheme.
Whether you want to launch a command from your own extension, the Calculator History, or the Clipboard History, you can easily do so using Deeplinks. The format is easy to remember, making it easy for you to use Deeplinks to your advantage.
You can read more about how to use Deeplinks here.
- Preferences: Add a preference to replace ⌃⌥⌘⇧ by ✦ (hyper key).
- Flight Tracker: Don’t show it when the flight number matches aliases, Quicklinks names and other titles for your search results.
- Snippets: Add an action to delete all local snippets.
- Snippets: The
_characters are no longer treated as delimiters when using the
After Delimiterexpansion options. So they can safely be used in snippet keywords.
- AppUpdates: Improved permissions handling for users working on non-admin accounts.
- File Search: The authorisation prompt should no longer appear after denying permissions. It can also be manually dismissed in cases where the permission is denied outside of Raycast.
- Fixed a bug in Switch Windows command where closed apps would still be listed.