Work with issues, pull requests, manage workflows, search repositories and stay on top of notifications.
Configuring a Personal Access Token
You can use a personal access token instead of logging in through OAuth to authenticate your GitHub account:
- Go to https://github.com/settings/tokens
- Click "Generate new token" then "Generate new token (classic)
- Add a "Note" for the token.
- Select the required scopes:
- Click "Generate token".
- Copy the token in the "GitHub Token" field in the extension's preferences.