- Manage all your Home Assistant entities
- Control your lights
- Control your mediaplayer
- Control your covers
- Show all entities
- Show all entities with attributes
and all in real time 🚀.
How to get the access token for Home Assistant
- Goto to your Home Assistant instance e.g.
- Click on your profile (next to notifications) in the left sidebar
- Scroll down to the
Long-Lived Access Tokens section
- Create a token via
- Store the given token in a secure box, Home Assistant wont show it again
- Go to the Raycast preferences of Home Assistant or start a Home Assistant command
- Set your Home Assistant URL like e.g.
- Set your access token from the previous step into
Now you should be able to manage your Home Assistant instance with Raycast 🚀.