Quick Event Extension for Raycast
Quick Event is an extension for Raycast that provides a natural language way to add a new event to your calendars. Built using Sherlock.
Clone the project
git clone https://github.com/mblode/raycast-quick-event.git
Go to the project directory
npm run dev
Finally open Raycast and use the command
Import Extension then choose the cloned directory
Your calendars text field is required
- Specify your calendar or multiple calendars (comma separated)
- The calendar names can be found in the sidebar of Calendar.app
- E.g., "Personal,Work Calendar"
- Checkbox - Focus on completion (i.e. open Calendar app on completion)
Create Event Examples
- February 24 at 3pm - 2pm March 3
- Vacation is in 4 weeks...
- Christmas is on December 25th.
- Homework 5 due next monday at 3pm
- Let's have lunch on the 3rd.
- The retreat is from Jan 12 - 29.
- Bake a cake tomorrow.
- Use Tabule today!
Matthew Blode (mblode)