Center Raycast Extension
Center Raycast Extension allows you to interact with any NFT collections or assets in any blockchain, right in your command line, powered by Center's NFT API
- Search assets or collections
- See assets of owner with ENS or wallet address.
- See NFT details (metadata, tags, owner, transfer history, etc.)
- See NFT collection details (metadata, tags, floor price, transfer history, etc.)
🔑 Create API Key
To start using Center Raycast Extension, you'll need to create an API Key. You can create it in a few steps. It's free.
- Visit Center > Projects
- Create new project or use the initialized one.
- In project details page, go to API Keys section.
Add API Key button
- Type a API Key Name > "Raycast Extension" (or whatever you want)
- Type Request Origin > "*" (just asterix, without quoutes) and click
Add Row button.
Add API Key button in modal
- Done! Copy your API key ✅
You can see how the API Key modal will look like below.
API Key Modal
Now, time to go back Raycast and paste your API Key to start using Center Extension and browse NFTS!
🏗️ In Progress
- Show more numerics about collections (volume, market cap, etc.)
- Show listings and offerings for all NFTs in collection.
- Collection filtering with attributes
Center indexes every non-fungible token on every blockchain and make them available to creators and builders, with 99.999% uptime. Learn more about Center API