v1.8.0February 18, 2021
- Root Search: Now you can use
1...9shortcut to quickly jump to N-th item in the list
- Script Commands: Added support for terminal colors in
- Script Commands: Added URL detection for
fullOutputmode making them clickable and available via the action panel
- Navigation: Pressing delete (backspace) key will now act as "Go Back" if the search bar is empty
- File Search: Folders can be opened with text editor apps via "Open with..." action
- File Search: The default search scope now includes all locally mounted volumes and the home directory
- Calculator: Support for noon/midday and midnight in time calculations
- Calculator: Support for crypto currencies, e.g. Bitcoin or Dogecoin
- G Suite: If you are logged into multiple accounts in the browser and use Raycast to create a new Google doc, it will now be created under the account you use in Raycast
- G Suite: By default, all drives you're a member of will now be searched
- Create Script: Added author, authorURL, description fields
- Create Script: Added templates for Python, Ruby, NodeJS. Improved code templates to help with arguments handling for each of supported languages.
- Calendar: Added support to launch Microsoft Teams, Skype, Cisco Webex, Jitsi, BlueJeans, Whereby video calls directly from Raycast. No more searching for links, instead just press a key.
- Calendar: In My Schedule, the Welcome greeting with details about today's events will stay at the top even while scrolling down the events list for quick info.
- Forms: Token fields now support images, f.e. GitHub assignees now show the avatar or Linear labels a colored circle.
- Jira: Added an action to copy issue key and title
- Root Search: Global hotkey will be displayed for selected command or app if it's set
- Mission Control: The Raycast window is now "transient" and does not show up in mission control any more
- Browser Bookmarks: Bookmarks can now be searched in folders via the search term, e.g. "dev swift" or "swift dev" would find the bookmark "swift" in the folder/tag "dev" – works for all folders listed in the filter dropdown
- Calendar: Fixed Zoom meetings detection in Calendar Events allowing to directly join Zoom meeting in native application
- Reminders: Fixed an issue where reminders created in Raycast wouldn't trigger notification on macOS/iOS
- Browser Bookmarks: Fixed showing the top-level folders for Chrome and Brave in the filter dropdown; fixed the naming for Safari "Favourites"