✨ New Linear Features
The Linear extension got an upgrade! New joiners can use OAuth to sign with one-click, while existing users can continue to use their API token. We added a new command to show issues of the Active Cycle. The command works across teams and you can select a specific one that you're part of.
Sub-issues are ideal when you need to group more work. They're also great for breaking down tasks if different assignees work on the same issue. You can specify the parent issue when creating a new issue or select it via the Action Panel.
Estimates are a great way of communicating the complexity of each issue to calculate whether a cycle has more room left. You can estimate issues in Raycast via the Action Panel for existing issues or when creating new ones.
Last, we added actions to add or remove labels, change project and move issues to the next cycle.
- Browser Bookmarks: Improved loading and syncing of bookmarks
- Browser Bookmarks: A new dropdown menu in the bookmarks list allows you to select a specific top-level folder to show
- Browser Bookmarks: Added disk caching for Safari Reading List icons
- Window Management: Added a new command to restore the previous position and size of the focused window.
- Script Commands: Non-executable script command files will be automatically converted to executables when importing in Raycast
- Calculator: Many improvements around dates and time, such as support for airports as timezones ("10am sfo to lhr"), military-style timestamps ("1945h + 30 mins"), relative times ("tomorrow in 1 week", "now in 3 days", "today in 2 weeks"), improperly formatted dates, volume to weight conversions, and more
- Calendar: Added support for Around to join meetings in the desktop app
- Root: Fixed a bug where some apps didn't have a title.