🧞 GPT-4 for Teams
Back in July, we made your Mac even smarter with GPT-4. Today, we're excited to announce that GPT-4 is available to teams! You and your team can now enjoy the same enhanced capabilities and smart features that have already benefited our Pro plan subscribers. Upgrade to OpenAI's most capable model to use it in Raycast's AI Chat and AI Commands. The model is great for tasks that require more creativity or advanced reasoning.
Note: GPT-4 is a paid add-on to the Raycast Team plan, priced at $8 per user per month when billed annually.
- AI Commands: The
GPT-3.5 Turbo Instructmodel is now available. It is a replacement for the
- AI Chat: Scrolling now supports pagination, so longer chats should load more quickly.
- Snippets: Improve reliability and reduce snippet injection delay.
- Snippets: Add detection of writing while injection.
- Misc: You can now customize the PATH environment variable passed when launching applications in Raycast. To do so edit
/etc/pathsand restart Raycast.
- Calculator: Fixed an issue where the would sometimes show an incorrect unit label.
- Quicklinks: Copying a Quicklink in Root Search now includes any arguments.
- Theme Studio: Fixed an issue where the window would only open on the primary or secondary display, regardless of where the Raycast window is located.
- Theme Studio: Reverting changes now updates the inspector correctly.
- Settings: Raycast will no longer freeze when toggling the Applications group in Settings → Extensions.
- AI Chat: Removed extra padding at the bottom when copying chats as an image.
- File Search: Raycast will now prompt for permissions when searching files stored in iCloud Drive.
- Fixed an issue where the
Script Running…toast would hang around after the script finished executing.
- Fixed an issue where extensions’ changelog would not have the correct formatting.
- Fixed an issue where auto-input switching would not respect document’s input source.
- Fixed an issue where
Show Desktopcommand stopped working on macOS Sonoma.
- Fixed an issue where 1Password would not open from Raycast.