v1.3.0December 2, 2020
With the new Dictionary extension, you can easily get the definition of words and phrases. It supports all sources from the system Dictionary app and additionally checks spelling.
🖼 Window Management
The new Window Management extension lets you move and scale other application windows with ease. Maximize, center or layout windows with a few keystrokes. And assign global hotkeys to perform common ones even quicker.
🤖 Script Commands Improvements
- New Command:
Create Script Commandwill allow you to quickly create script files with all required metadata and permission flags.
- Optional Arguments: You can now specify if an argument is optional. See documentation on how to use
- Dark Theme Icons Support: You can now use different icons depending on which app theme is selected. Use
@raycast.iconDarkparameter to specify the icon for dark theme.
- Error Output: We improved the output when a script run fails, and scripts with silent mode now show a HUD toast on error.
- Changed shortcut for copying output of inline scripts to
Cto make it consistent with
- File Search: You can now specify multiple folders to search by using
inand a list of folders, such as:
myfile in ~/downloads ~/projects. Tip: if the folder path contains a space, put the path in quotes (
- Jira: The sorting order for custom JQL filters ("My Filters" list) is not overridden any more
- Calculator: Use system currency as default to allow quicker conversions, f.e. if you have
£as your system currency, you can type
$5and get it directly converted into pounds
- Calculator: Added a new secondary action to copy the unformatted answer
- Search: Now skips quotes and brackets when searching for words
- Navigation: Typing alias + space expands associated command now. E.g. if you assign
fsalias to File Search, typing
fs+ space will automatically go inside File Search command.
- Preferences: Pressing
Qnow when preferences window is active only closes the window and doesn't kill the app
- Clipboard History: Fixed a bug when copying a clipboard entry failed
- Script Commands: Fixed a bug where a script input field would be focused when it shouldn't
- Script Commands: Fixed a bug where icon and title of scripts with arguments wouldn't change sometimes in the search bar
- Shortcuts: Fixed scrolling for long shortcuts lists in preferences
- Calculator: Fixed using outdated rates for currency conversions
- Fixed a bug where permission windows appeared behind Raycast
- Fixed a bug when the Raycast window wouldn't appear in full screen mode if Raycast preferences window is open