v1.29.0February 23, 2022
Emoji Picker 🎉 🥳
Pick Emoji like a pro from any text area in Raycast. Quickly trigger the picker by entering a
: and continue typing to select exactly the emotion you want. Alternatively use the standard system shortcuts
FnE to display the full list of Emoji. Go on, express yourself 😆
- App Running Indicators: Apps in the root search now have a small indicator underneath their icon if they are running.
- My Schedule & Google Extension: Adds the ability to override which browser Google services will open to. Head over to the extension preferences to change the browser.
- Linear Extension: Introduced Search Projects command
- Preferences: Added new theme icons in preferences
- Clipboard History: Paste to the active app is now the default action
- Clipboard History: Additional info about the copied items is simplified to show only relevant details
- Store: Extensions now load faster when you scroll
- Store: Placeholders appear better if you manage to get a good look
- Store: Added an option to let Raycast automatically fix permissions if store extensions cannot be installed
- File Search: Now compatible with the latest OneDrive client and with any other cloud service which uses the new FileProvider extension in macOS Monterey.
- Snippets: Adds a preference to disable injection for specific applications.
- Shortcuts: special characters or foreign symbols in names now work as expected
- Clipboard History: Images are not duplicated anymore when copied for the second time
- File Search: Fixes double-slash prefix in some file paths.
- Clipboard History / Snippets: Now use the standard paste shortcut
⌘Vin Emacs app.
- Text Area: Fixes line spacing when inserting tall glyphs such as emoji.