v1.28.0February 9, 2022
Store: Discover top extensions
Store now highlights top picks by the Raycast team in a new Featured section, and the most downloaded extensions in the last week under Trending.
- Window Snapping: Raycast window will snap nicely when it’s close to its default centre position.
- Store: Now displays install count for extensions
- Aliases: Removed limitation for characters amount and allowed symbols
- My Schedule: Google Meet links will now open with the account associated with the event
- Preferences: Updated theme icons in appearance preferences
- File Search: Now recognises file paths entered in the search field. You can also navigate to the selected item’s enclosing folder or enter the selected folder via the
- Extensions feedback: We’ve added better bug report and feature request actions both to the store details page of an extension and to the error screen; the actions prefill some data already in the templates so that reporting issues and feature requests is much easier.
- Window Management: Moving and resizing windows now works correctly when “Enhanced User Interface” is enabled in Accessibility preferences.
- Clipboard History: Fixed issue with indefinite loading of images and files in some rare cases.
- Toasts for long-running tasks will now be closed as expected if the task completes when the Raycast window is not active.