v1.17.0June 3, 2021
We teamed up with wwdc.io to make it easy to keep up with this year's schedule. You can search for all sessions by title, topic or day in Raycast. If you have the WWDC app installed, you can favorite, download and watch all videos during next week and the days after. The command will be available after the keynote.
- Quicklinks: Added support for up to 3 arguments. Time to say good bye to more of your scripts!
- My Schedule: Added an action to copy the conference link of an event in case you want to share it or open it in a different browser
- Snippets: Improved app compatibility when expanding snippets
- Snippets: Expansion now works with non-activating apps e.g. Spotlight
- Snippets: Correcting keywords during typing is now more reliable
- Snippets: Expansion preserves the delimiter, if entered to trigger completion
- Script Commands: Added
/opt/homebrew/binto default $PATH
- Root search: Dismissing action panel no longer selects search field text