⚡️ Snippet expansion
Snippet expansion comes to Raycast. Simply type the snippet keyword in any app to have it auto-expand in-place. It's great for emails, code, messages or just flipping the table (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ .
To enable the expansion for existing snippets use the "Edit Snippet" action to add a keyword. You can add a keyword straight away when creating new snippets.
- New command to toggle Bluetooth
- Set function keys (F1 ... F20) as global hotkeys for apps or commands. They work with and without modifier keys
- Window position is now persisted between launches of the app
- Preferences: Items in the Extensions pane are now sorted alphabetically when searching
- Quicklinks: Added a confirmation alert before deleting Quicklinks to prevent accidental deletions
- Quicklinks: Added action to duplicate a Quicklink, just press
⌘ Dwith the Quicklink selected from root search. Editing is also now much easier, using
⌘ Eand the same form
- Clipboard History: Now you can drag'n'drop content out of clipboard history to other apps
- Root Search: More locations for preference panes and nested apps from app packages are detected by default
- Root Search: Configure any command or app by pressing
⌘ ⇧ ,. It opens the preferences window and selects the item, so that you can set a hotkey or an alias easily.
- Fixed a bug where disabled apps showed up in the suggestions on the root search
- Calculator: Fixed an issue with crypto conversion where Ethereum currency symbols were mixed up
- Reminders: Fixed an issue where setting Due Date is not reflected in Apple’s Reminders apps
- Quicklinks: Fixed an issue which leads to a crash sometimes when changing a Quicklink’s name in the preferences pane
- Fixed regression in “Open In Browser” command, which sometimes didn’t open the proper URL