You can now create short text snippets within Raycast. Great for jotting down ideas, notes, code, or just the shopping list 😃. Colors can also be stored as snippets, great for designers 🎨. You can easily copy snippets to the clipboard or paste them directly into the active application.
Use the Create Snippet command to add new snippets. View your existing snippets using the Search Snippets command. Enjoy 🎉.
- Window Management: New commands to make windows smaller and larger
- You can now paste any link into the Raycast search bar and one of the results will be the "Create Quicklink" command, which will copy the link as well
- Create Quicklink form automatically updates the default app to open with, when you enter any link
- Link validation is now more permissive in Create Quicklink form. If you think some app can open a link, we won't restrict that.
- Fixed an issue where links copied from Microsoft Edge didn't get stored by the Clipboard History
- Fixed profile recognition in Chromium browsers (Chrome and Brave) and Firefox
- Deleting a Quicklink will maintain the row position in the root search
- Changing a Quicklink's name or app in the preferences will now reflect all over Raycast instantly
- Fixed an issue where login to some services wouldn't work in Preferences