v1.14.0May 12, 2021
You're going to love this! Everything you need to access quickly can be a Quicklink from now. Open frequently visited links in the browser, open project folders in your favorite IDE or Terminal, jump to your loved Spotify playlist and use queries to perform searches on Google, Dribbble or other websites. The best thing is that you can access it directly from within the root search.
Use the Create Quicklink command to add new links by specifying the name, link and the app that it should be opened with.
Go to Raycast Preferences → Extensions → Quicklinks to manage all your links.
- My Schedule: If an event is still running, it will be selected when opening the command
- Linear: Added a preference for remembering the last selected project in Create Issue command
- Hotkey Recorder: It's now possible to use hotkeys previously reported as used by the system when recording a hotkey
- Browser Bookmarks: Fixes for crashes produced by malformed Firefox
.inifiles and invalid bookmark entries
- Root Search: Fixed a bug where a single search result could still be returned despite the item being disabled in preferences
- Calendar: Declined events will no longer show up in the My Schedule Command
- Calculator: Fixes an issue where the currency rates refresh time could be incorrect
- Window management: Fixes an issue where resized windows sometimes fell off the screen
- Fixed an issue for creating Linear issues without a title
- Fixed an issue where a subtitle wouldn't be displayed for Draft items
- Fixed an issue where multiple images wouldn't be displayed in the changelog
- Fixed an issue where hotkeys could be unavailable after their command is removed