Our Zoom integration has now been approved and is available to you as new package with a number of handy commands (enable via preferences): Start Meeting lets you instantly create a new Zoom meeting, opens the app, and copies the join link for easy sharing to the clipboard. With Schedule Meeting some more options are available to you to set a start time, duration, meeting topic, and agenda. The command Upcoming Meetings presents an ordered list of your next meetings with actions for joining, copying meeting information, or even deleting meetings.
- Script Commands: Added easier reloading of added script directories with new command Reload Script Directories. Also, we've added (experimental) support for auto reloading of scripts. Just open script commands preferences and activate the new checkbox.
- Root Search: URLs entered into the main input field can now be opened directly from Raycast.
- Jira: The issue creation form supports setting epics and parents in next-gen projects.
- Github: Added remote search for repositories in Create Issue and Create Pull Request forms
- Github: Added a new action for copying a branch name of the pull request
- Clipboard History: Added a secondary action to directly paste a clipboard history entry. Hit
⏎to paste the selected entry to the frontmost application (this time for real).
- Jira: Fixed a bug where loading of some lists would never finish
- Github: Fixed a bug where images could not be displayed in pull request and issue details
- Github: Fixed a rare error when the notification does not have any “subject” information
- Linear: Fixed a bug where "Create Issue" command wouldn't work
- File Search: Fixed a bug where the share action would not work
- Shortcuts: Fixed a bug where pressing command hotkey again (e.g. Clipboard History) wouldn't work
- Navigation: Fixed mixed up
Jshortcuts for moving up/down in lists
- App Search: Fixed keyboard shortcuts to quit and force quit applications
- Calendar: Fixed an issue where opening an event in Calendar app wouldn't get highlighted
- We trimmed down "My" word in some command names. E.g. previously "My Open Issues" Jira command is now called "Open Issues".