🎹 Shortcuts for commands
Welcome a new Preference panel Shortcuts, where you can configure aliases and hotkeys for commands to make it even quicker to open them. Thanks for asking!
Aliases are prioritized in the root search. They let you find commands with a few characters regardless of whether they have been used recently or frequently. This supports you in building muscle memory and navigating faster in Raycast.
Hotkeys make it possible to open a command with a global keyboard shortcut. For example, you can set
V to open the Clipboard History from anywhere on your desktop. This way you gain some extra speed.
🐱 GitHub: Clear your notifications
Notifications keep you responsive on GitHub across your repositories, organizations and teams. We added a new Notifications command that lets you sort out quickly what needs your attention. You can filter by repository, mark notifications as read and open them in the browser.
- Root Search: Installed Chrome apps can now also be found and launched via root search.
- Root Search: Added initial command suggestions based on the onboarding selections.
- File Search: Entered search terms are now combined with a logical AND so that results can be better narrowed down.
- File Search: Added more actions to copy files and file names, show info in the finder, move files to the trash, and to share files to other macOS applications.
- Calculator: Updated to support the
**operator, e.g. both 2**3 and 2^3 now show 8 as result.
- Changelog: Added a new command to see updates of the previous versions in the app.
- GitHub: Added tooltips to dropdowns with branches in Create Pull Request.
- GitHub: We’re loading more labels now, you should be fine if the repo has got less than 100.
- Calendar: Fixed a bug where start/end times in the My Schedule command showed up in 24-Hour time format. We now respect the time format of your Mac's Language & Region preferences.
- Jira: Fixed a bug where no project would be selected by default when creating issues.
- Jira: Fixed an issue where the create-issue form would not be rendered due to missing project permissions.
- GitHub: Fixed a rare problem with bad credentials.
- GitHub: Fixed order of Workflow Runs, to match the one from the website.