Welcome Asana to our family of extensions! The extension allows you to create and access tasks from anywhere on your desktop. Use the Create Task command to create and assign new tasks. The My Tasks command is handy to see all your tasks in one place, making it convenient to complete your assigned work.
Now you have quick access to all your reminder lists of Apple's Reminders app. Use the Create Reminder command to make sure you don't forget about something. The My Reminders command shows all your open reminders, focusing on the overdue and upcoming ones.
Head over to the extension preferences to enable it.
- Root Search: Added support for more partial search terms including the package name (for instance, "create jira" now finds the Create Issue command of the Jira package).
- Jira: Added support for new date picker and date-time picker fields when creating issues.
- GitHub: Added support for merging pull requests using all different methods. In addition to Merge as Commit, you can now Squash Merge, or Rebase and Merge. Available options depend on the repository settings.
- GitHub: Raycast now shows colored labels of pull requests in the detail view making it easy to find the ones that you’re interested in.
- GitHub: Added avatars to Author, Reviewers and Assignees in pull request details.
- Fixed a crash in the File Search command where files couldn’t be previewed
- Fixed saving drafts for GitHub pull request templates