Own our talent acquisition and identify, attract and hire the best tech talent in Europe.
At Raycast, we make work frictionless. We can only achieve this with a high-performing team. For this, we're looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to help us identify, attract and hire the best technical talent in Europe.
Raycast is a native Mac application with a significant focus on top-notch UI and interactions. We genuinely care about user experience, performance, privacy and ease of use. We had enough of dealing with slow and clunky tools. Raycast is our attempt to let you enjoy your daily workflows without all the distractions.
Early on, we decided to be a fully distributed company. This allowed us to hire top-notch people across Europe. We have a fast-moving culture that ships product updates every day. People work autonomously and are very self-driven. Our Technical Recruiter takes full ownership of our talent acquisition to scale our team to handle our growing user-base. You'll work closely with the team together to fill our open roles with the best talent. You're going to be our first recruiter and bring in new expertise. We aim to build something special here and become one of Europe's best workplaces. Our team is our biggest asset and we give them the attention they deserve. You'll get a front-seat for the journey to scale a tech startup quickly.
We're a fully remote company and looking for candidates in the UTC timezone (London, Lisbon, Dakar, ...) ± 3 hours. This position is for a full-time employment.
In this role you will...
- Own the recruitment process. You source and reach out to top talent, be part of screening candidates and manage our interview process end-to-end. You establish a recruiting pipeline and improve it with a holistic approach.
- Shape our company culture. We're a tight-knit team with a strong maker culture. You excite candidates about us by guiding them what it is to work at Raycast.
- Promote diversity, inclusion and equality. You put extra effort into establishing a diverse candidate pool that highlights inclusion and equality. We are not yet there where we want to be and you help us achieve our goals.
- Collaborate with teams. You work closely with leads to staff their teams. For this, you help identify the specifics of a role and draft engaging job descriptions.
- Wear many hats. We're an early stage startup and everybody helps out in various parts of the business. One day you might write a blog post and the other day you update our jobs page.
You will be a great fit if...
- You did it before. You played a crucial role to grow the tech team at a fast-growing startup before. The experience let's you hit the ground running with a playbook that you can apply.
- You're open-minded and outgoing. You thrive being surrounded by people and chat about their interests. You're eager to get to know the details of our senior candidates and be transparent about what we can offer.
- You're default to actions. You aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and get working. You get fired up by an increasing challenging hiring market for top talent.
How to apply?
Now that you know about us, we would like to learn more about you. Send us an engaging message at firstname.lastname@example.org with information you think is relevant. Tell us why you want to join us, what excites you about the problem we're solving and how you envision your role at Raycast. Read about our application process.